Are you ready for Cinco de Mayo? It is less than a week away! I don't know what we are doing yet, but I do know that we will be celebrating this Mexican holiday with at least one of the following recipes. The only problem is choosing which one!
Here are 10 fantastic Cinco de Mayo recipes:
2. Baked Chicken Taquitos - we have made these for numerous parties and they are a huge hit every time! They make great appetizers, but can also be served for dinner.
3. Slow-Cooker Carnitas - my favorite way to make carnitas. This recipe tastes delicious and makes a lot, so it is perfect for a party!
4. Grilled Jalapeño Poppers - the perfect appetizer for an outdoor cookout. They are spicy so you might need a margarita (or two) to go with them!
5. Mexican Quinoa - one of our favorites. A healthy, one-skillet meal with black beans, corn, and chicken.
6. Taco Pizza - a fun twist on pizza. This one is made with beans, taco meat, salsa, and all of your traditional taco fixings pilled on top.
7. Grilled Salsa Chicken - my family has been making this chicken for years. It's healthy and requires only a few ingredients. Great for backyard BBQ parties!
8. Creamy Taco Mac - have you ever tried a Mexican pasta? If not, then try this one. It's a great weeknight meal that takes less than 30 minutes.
9. Easy Mexican Fiesta Bowl - my whole family went crazy for this one. It's rice, taco meat, salsa, black beans, and corn, all cooked in one skillet and then piled high with lots of toppings. Another great weeknight meal!
10. Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake - one of the most popular recipes on my blog and for good reason. Everyone loves enchiladas, right? Well, this recipe doesn't require any stuffing and rolling of tortillas, but uses all of your favorite enchilada ingredients.